Monday, October 7, 2019

Taking a look at the Financial Fair Players

Welcome to our review of our Financial Fair Players side, which we will take a look at every four or so weeks at a time, unless something like a major injury comes up. Since we last checked in with the Financial Fair Players, it has been a little bit up and down for the side. GW5 and GW7 seen a fall in ranking, whereas GW6 and GW8 has seen a rise. We hope to make going forward, the team more secure.

Let's take a look over our side and see what transfers, changes in general we need to make. 





At the start of the International break, we have 2 free transfers and 16.7 million in the bank. To be honest, we care more about the free transfer than the 16.7 million. Now, our side does need transfers and a couple of changes because there are a couple of both injuries and players whom we thought would be part of their respective Premier League teams have simply not been given the chance.

Now, there are three players who are possibly for the chopping block. Everton's Seamus Coleman, Southampton's Angus Gunn and Manchester United's Mason Greenwood have all gone down in price and to be honest, there is two of the three players whom I'm really looking at to be sold. They are: Manchester United's Mason Greenwood and Southampton's Angus Gunn. For me, Everton's Seamus Coleman gets a stay of execution, because he will miss two games, but at the same time is a consistent performer both generally in the Premier League and in Fantasy Premier League

I notice that Lucas Moura isn't getting much game time at an underperforming Tottenham side also. He is a perennial bench player and when he comes on, so far for Spurs, has no real impact. I think though, that is the case with many a player for Tottenham. They are underperforming to their xG and xA. This is considered food for thought over the International break and something I will mull over. 

I'm going to put it out to you the wider FPL Community to see who should we sell and bring in. As I have said, Coleman, Greenwood and Gunn are all in line to pack their bag's and leave my squad. Which of them should I sell on? Should I sell on 1,2 or all 3 of them?

Who should I bring in? 

I am going to try to ask that we keep it to the moneybag tactics and bring in players who are expected to rise or are on the rise in price over the International break. 

I will leave it in your professional hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment