Monday, September 2, 2019

Taking a look the the FPL Moneyball Team

Welcome to our review of our FPL Moneyball side, which we will take a look at every four or so weeks at a time, unless something like a major injury comes up. We had a great start to the season with a green arrow, but since then there has been three drops for the Moneyball side. 

Let's take a look over our side and see what transfers, changes in general we need to make. 




At the start of the International break, we have 1 free transfer and 16.7 million in the bank. To be honest, we care more about the free transfer than the 16.7 million. Now, our side does need transfers and a couple of changes because players are going down in value and if any of you know anything about Moneyball, it's main point is that if a player isn't performing in the side, he is either benched or he is gone from the team altogether. 

Now, there are three players who are possibly for the chopping block. Watford's Daryl Janmaat, Leicester City's Ayoze Perez and Brighton's Glenn Murray have all gone down in price and to be honest, there is two of the three players whom I'm really looking at to be sold. They are: Watford's Daryl Janmaat and Brighton's Glenn Murray. For me, Leicester's Ayoze Perez gets a stay of execution, because he simply hasn't got the chance to settle enough into the new system of play under Brendan Rodgers. 

He just needs time to bed in!

I notice that Raul Jimenez has gone down in price also, but I believe that because Wolves' concentration was both on the Premier League and the Europa League qualifying. He has gone down in price, but that could be because of the fixtures. Going forward, after the Chelsea game just after the International break, only for Manchester City, Wolves take on the likes of Crystal Palace, Watford, Southampton and Newcastle. A better set of fixtures if you ask me. 

I'm going to put it out to you the wider FPL Community to see who should we sell and bring in. As I have said, Janmaat, Perez and Murray are all in line to back their bag's and leave my squad. Which of them should I sell on? Should I sell on 1,2 or all 3 of them?

Who should I bring in? 

I am going to try to ask that we keep it to the moneybag tactics and bring in players who are expected to rise or are on the rise in price over the International break. 

I will leave it in your professional hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment