Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Paddy takes on FPL

My second post on my Teams are my Irish team, so for it I decided not to use the term "Taking a look at" - I decided since, it's about Ireland and Irish, I would use the term Paddy takes on FPL and see how this article goes. 

Yes, it is all about my Irish XV, to take on the World of FPL and try to do the best that they can. I got the idea from Who Got the Assist FPL when they came up with the All England Team. So, we decided to create an All Ireland Team, encompassing both North and South of the two Countries on the island of Ireland.




Let's start by the choosing of this side, one thing, it was extremely tough to find and seek out all of the "great" Irish players to be part of this side. So, the fact that we have an Irish team is a feet in of itself. At the minute, David McGoldrick is out for Sheffield United for the long term and so it is a case of who do we bring in. For us, it is Aaron Connolly, we went with the crowd and brought in the young Galway man. 








We seem to have been brought back down to earth a little bit. We slipped down from 6.1 million to 6.4 million in the last couple of weeks, ok we seen our first green arrow thanks to Conor Hourihane and Jeff Hendricks, but that seems to be going to happen once in a blue moon.

So, that is a quick look at all our unspecified family members teams and how they are doing so far. We will update each of them every four weeks or so. Stay here for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment